Yikes! There are only 6 more days to register for The Love Train©, our online workshop that will help you:
- Let go of old patterns of behaving and thinking
- Open your heart to the love that is all around us
- Embrace new, healthy ideas and behaviours
- Resolve conflict in a loving way
- Connect with like-minded people
- Deepen your spiritual walk
While you might be able to access these tools through books or even other online courses, our workshop offers you the opportunity to process each tool through journal and partner work.
The information is trickled to you bit by bit over a 5-week period in such a way that it becomes integrated into your everyday thinking. You will be challenged to put these tools to work from the very first day. If you do, you will be amazed at the transformation that will take place in your life! Best of all, I promise that we will have fun doing it!
You might be thinking that you are tired of Zoom and all this online stuff.
While most of the information will be delivered through video and weekly Sunday Zoom calls, we will also be meeting face to face out of doors (with social distancing) on two Saturdays for those of us who live in the lower mainland of B.C. Those who do not wish to meet face to face, or those who do not live in the lower mainland will be given the out of door activities in written form to follow and enjoy with a friend. This will give us the opportunity to get to know each other better, and to have some fun while putting the principles of the programme into practice.
Here’s what Susan and Karen had to say about a previous workshop presented in the same way:
“I found Arlene’s Workshop to be invaluable. From breathing techniques to resolving childhood wounds, this program transformed my life. My health has improved dramatically, and my ability to stay present in the moment has allowed me to make decisions that have led me to a new direction in my life. Arlene Geres is a kind, loving, intelligent and spiritual woman who has dedicated her life to self-improvement and the improvement of those around her. I highly recommend her courses to anyone who desires to improve their spiritual growth and personal relationships.” (Karen)
“I have taken several workshops from Arlene. I learned how to love myself and others more. I have forgiven my mother, my husband and my son. This has allowed me to open my heart to more love. Arlene teaches with knowledge, experience and love.” (Susan)
Still not sure? Why not give the programme a try? If you are not 100% satisfied after the first week, if you can show that you have put all of the exercises into practice, we will gladly refund all of your money, no questions asked!
Here’s how the programme works:
Sunday, Oct 4:
- Online Zoom meeting at 11:00 PST to introduce you to the other participants, orient you to the programme and answer any questions that you might have.
- the videos for the first week will be uploaded to our private Facebook page for you to watch at your own pace.
- There are 5 videos between 10 and 20 minutes long each week.
- You will also receive the slides for the first week via email.
Monday to Saturday, Oct. 5 – 10:
- You may watch the videos, one each day, or, if you prefer, all at once on Saturday.
- Journal on each day’s video
- Meet with your partner to process the information
Saturday, Oct. 10:
- Outdoor Play day, location TBA: Come prepared to have fun, meet new and old friends, and put into practice some of the tools that we have been learning.
Sunday, Oct. 12:
- Online Zoom meeting to discuss the video material, journal and partner work, Saturday outdoor experience and answer any questions.
Monday to Saturday, Oct. 12 – 17:
- Video, journal and partner work as described for Oct. 5 – 10.
Saturday, Oct. 17: Outdoor Play day, location TBA as described in Oct 11.
Sunday, Oct. 18: Online Zoom meeting as described above.
The next three weeks, Oct. 19- Nov. 8 will continue as above, with Oct. 24 reserved for a make-up outdoor play day in case of poor weather on Oct. 10 or 17.
Register today at:
Arlene.firstname.lastname@example.org All we need is your name, your partner’s name (if you are registering together), and an etransfer or your credit card details.
Step one: send us an email at: email@example.com
Step two: etransfer or send us your credit card details.
Step three: join our Facebook group (The Love Train)
Step four: jump aboard the Love Train for the ride of your life!
If you prefer to register by phone, please send us your phone number, and we will call you back.
Registration is limited, so send us an email today, at firstname.lastname@example.org