Finding Freedom Through Forgiveness
I am inviting you to sign up for my “Freedom Through Forgiveness” workshop for only $99.
Even better, if you sign up with a friend, you can both get this incredible workshop for only $74 each! I believe that you want freedom from the pain of holding onto old grudges. Although you may have tried, some of your pain just won’t let go. This keeps you trapped in a cycle of frustration, despair and self-hatred. I know that this causes you continual upset, as you replay the old tapes in your mind. Even worse, it is impossible to enjoy the present moment with people you love, because all you can think of is what this person did to you.
I believe that you want and deserve the following:
- freedom from the pain and upset
- complete peace of mind
- the ability to protect yourself from having this kind of thing happen again.
Here is what you will get when you sign up for my workshop:
- a full 25 days of videos, which means that you can take the course at your own pace.
- a 20 page course booklet, which allows you to revisit the slides over and over again.
- lifetime access to the videos, which allows you to redo all or part of the course whenever sticky resentments present themselves.
- 5 Sunday group Zoom calls to address any areas that you didn’t understand during the daily lessons.
- an opportunity to work with a like-minded community. You will see how you are not alone in doing this kind of work.
If I were to guess the top 6 questions or objections that you might have about buying my workshop, they would be:
- I can’t afford this program.
- I’m not sure if I can fit this into my schedule.
- I’m not sure that it will help me.
- I’m afraid of what will happen to me if I forgive others.
- There’s a lot of free stuff online right now.
- I don’t want to share my personal stuff with a bunch of strangers.
So, here’s how I would clear these up for you:
- Save $25 by inviting a friend to join you. If you want, you can pay $30 a week for 4 weeks, or if registering with a friend, $30 a week for 3 weeks.
- Take the programme at your own pace. If you miss a day, simply do two the next day, or even save several up to do all at once.
- If you do all of the exercises, as suggested, meaning, one a day, including watching the video, doing the journal exercises, and meeting with your partner, and do not feel some relief at the end of the first week, I will gladly refund all of your money. Please note that I will ask to see evidence that you have completed all of the suggested work, as recommended if you think you might choose this option.
- Many of us worry that we won’t know who we are because we have learned to identify ourselves as victims of what others have done to us. I’ve got you covered there! We will learn that every one of us are beautiful, delightful spirits, full of love and light. This workshop will help you to uncover everything that has blocked your light, and enable you to shine forth as the wonderful person that you truly are.
- This programme offers you structure, materials and support that no free programme is able to offer.
- You do not have to share anything that you do not want to. You are encouraged to work with a partner of your own choosing. If you do not have a partner and would like one, I will arrange that for you. If you prefer to work alone, that is okay too, although your results will be better if you take the chance to talk it out with someone.
I want you to be completely without risk, so here’s my guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied after the first week, and can show that you have completed all of the suggested exercises, I will give you a full refund.
Email me, and I will call you to get your credit card info, or do an online transfer to: email@example.com.
Once you decide to get started here’s what’s going to happen.
- The workshop will start on Monday, May 4. The daily video and instructions will be posted on our private Facebook page. You will:
a) listen to a 10 – 15 minute talk
b) be guided through a daily journal writing exercise
c) be encouraged to discuss your journal writing with your partner
d) be encouraged to put what you are learning into immediate practice.
- Our weekly meetup will be at 11:00 am Sunday mornings, May 10, 17, 24 31, and June 7.
You need to do this right now, because you deserve to be free of resentments right now. Plus, this workshop is only offered twice a year. You don’t want to waste another minute carrying around old baggage! This offer closes at midnight, May 3. Don’t delay, register now!
Here is what previous workshop participants had to say about this workshop when it was presented live:
It was a no brainer to sign up for the Forgiveness Workshop, because I desperately needed it and I had come to know Arlene as a gifted leader. I hesitated momentarily because of the cost, but I realized that I would do anything to be free of what was consuming me.
Lack of forgiveness was completely crippling me, but I just couldn’t get past it. It was so toxic and disruptive. It hung in every aspect of my life, robbing me of joy, freedom, peace and happiness. It had become an obsession.
There was a person I really wanted to forgive, but I just couldn’t get there. After attending the retreat and completing the work, I am now able to communicate and have a relationship without anger, fear and resentment hanging in the background. I learned it is important for me to establish healthy boundaries. If I hadn’t come to Arlene’s workshop, I couldn’t have done that.
As a result of the forgiveness workshop, I definitely have found a new freedom and happiness. That old story is gone. It’s a miracle!
Another gift of the workshop, which was completely unexpected, is discovering I still needed to forgive myself for actions and choices I had made in the past. I had done much work on this and thought I had moved on but clearly found out in the workshop that I had not. The shame, guilt and profound remorse had become part of my being.
The forgiveness I realized was deep and allowed for major healing. It has transformed me emotionally, mentally and spiritually. My concept of self has shifted into a place of wellness. This was and is crucial. And although I have heard it and read it a million times, I realize now that I could not forgive anyone else, if I could not truly forgive myself first.
In the workshop Arlene presented the most life altering concept. Forgiveness takes action. I can pray all day long for forgiveness of others and for self, but I must take certain actions to actually experience it. I learned how love is inherent in us, forgiveness is achievable. A lifelong practice. I just needed to be taught the steps and given the tools.
Arlene’s powerful story gave me room to know that there’s hope. It broke down walls which I would normally put up to protect myself.
I loved the partner sharing. That is a really important part of the workshop. It was nice to have someone I didn’t know, because I felt comfortable telling her everything. I think it’s a very God driven thing. Even though we live on opposite coasts, we keep in touch
Another thing that I really liked was the format; the symbolism, the visuals, the sharing. I appreciated the practical tools that Arlene provided us with. Rather than a concept, she showed us how to roll up our sleeves up and get into action. I like that we had the slides to take away with us, so that I didn’t have to take notes.
It made a big difference in my relationship with my husband because before the workshop, I was always complaining. I no longer see myself as a victim. I’m responsible. I like myself more. I made some mistakes, I did what I did. Today’s a new day. I don’t have to live in the past. I was telling the story over and over to my husband, my therapist, my sponsor, anyone who would listen. I now know that it’s not about rehashing the story. Once I told my story to the empty chair, I didn’t need to tell it to anyone else.
I would recommend this workshop to everyone, because I got so much freedom from it. And now, I can help other women with it. I think all people need help with forgiveness. Most of us have some sort of moral concept, but don’t really know how to do it. The exercises that we did, like writing the letter and dropping the rock were powerful. Forgiveness is an action that we need to revisit over and over throughout our lives. Arlene’s workshop will show you how to do that. (Pam J., Rhode Island, U.S.A.)