Counsellor, Love Guru, Forgiveness Coach, Relationship Guide, and an avid student of A Course in Miracles.
Hello, dear friends. Over 30 years ago, my life fell completely apart.
- I lost my family and my home.
- I was unable to work.
- I was deeply depressed.
- I was filled with so much anxiety that I couldn’t get out of bed.
- I struggled to do basic things such as grocery shopping.
- I had terrible insomnia for years, that often led to getting sick for months at a time.
Today, I am living a life that I love!
- I am filled with peace and joy.
- I have a bounty of gratitude for the simplest of things, from waking up with my beloved husband beside me, to the beautiful Bonita Lolita, our little rescue chihuaha from Mexico.
- The smallest things delight me; the birds, the flowers, the sea, the mountains, the sky.
- My heart is full to overflowing with love for everyone I meet, or even think of.
- I sleep deeply, knowing that I am safe in my Creator’s arms.
- I haven’t been sick with anything for several years.
How did I get from there to here?
- The pain that almost killed me turned out to be my greatest blessing.
- It drove me to making a decision; whether to live or whether to die.
- I am so grateful that I chose not only to continue living, but to embrace a spiritual life.
- This is a decision which has brought me full and complete healing.
Seven years ago, I discovered A Course in Miracles.
- This discovery was like finding the missing piece to my spiritual practice.
- It brought everything into focus, and gave me specific steps to follow in my quest for inner peace and joy.
- Today, my primary purpose is to share these practices with everyone I meet.
- I hope that you will join me on this path.
- You’ll be glad that you did!
My Education and professional qualifications:
- I have 2 Master’s degrees, one in Educational Leadership and the other in Clinical Counselling.
- I am a registered clinical counsellor in B.C. Canada, and offer individual counselling to individuals, couples and families.
I worked hard to achieve these qualifications, but they do not make me an effective therapist/coach/teacher. My life experiences have shaped my understanding of how life works. I am a survivor, and, although you may not know it yet, so are you. I have a passion to share what I have learned. My greatest joy is helping others to uncover the beautiful being that dwells within each of us. Let’s do this together.
I offer the following services:
- one on one counselling and/or coaching, both in person and online
- speaking engagements
- online group coaching.
- I teach the courses “Freedom Through Forgiveness” and “The Love Train” both online and through weekend retreats.
I am happy to answer any questions that you might have regarding my services and how I might be able to help. You can contact me by clicking on the email below: